Suggestion for many systems for a new tag "Superseded"

Post bug reports and suggestions for the website, forums and DOM here.
KingMike

Re: Suggestion for many systems for a new tag "Superseded"

Post by KingMike »

Hiccup wrote: 27 Dec 2022 15:55 Having protos marked as completed or not might not be a bad idea. Although that is potentially quite subjective...
That creates more work of having to actually play through them to determine if they're complete or not, before they can be added.
To please someone who doesn't want to play and find out themselves?
Maybe I'm thinking too much about like when Hidden Palace has sometimes released hundreds of prototypes at a time.
Fugus

Re: Suggestion for many systems for a new tag "Superseded"

Post by Fugus »

KingMike wrote: 28 Dec 2022 03:20That creates more work of having to actually play through them to determine if they're complete or not, before they can be added.
To please someone who doesn't want to play and find out themselves?
Maybe I'm thinking too much about like when Hidden Palace has sometimes released hundreds of prototypes at a time.
If that was required, I would have never suggested it, you can actually research the games some to find out and there aren't a mountain of games for each system that is labeled as a prototype or beta without having an actual release to look into by comparison.

With the game I noticed was labeled as prototype it took me about 5 minutes of research on google to find out it was completed but not released officially. And it isn't like there would be some urgent time table to get them figured out in.