Missing vWii CDN entries

General No-Intro related discussions.
pokechu22

Missing vWii CDN entries

Post by pokechu22 »

Hello! First time posting; hopefully this is the right subforum for something like this.

As far as I can tell, the Nintendo - Wii (Digital) (CDN) dat is missing entries for the Wii U vWii (they also aren't found in Nintendo - Wii U (Digital) (CDN)). These all have title IDs where the first half has a 7 where the normal Wii would have a 1. Here's a list. (The list also claimed that there was a vWii IOS28v2063, but I've removed that as it seems unlikely.) They all are still available on the CDN, and all have cetks, so it shouldn't be too hard to add them. Note however that they do use the vWii common key instead of the normal Wii common key; NUSDownloader can decrypt them if a file containing that key is put in its folder named "key.bin" (which should contain raw bytes, not a hex string). They also have byte 0x183 in the TMD set to 1 instead of 0.

Although I've got all of them downloaded from the CDN, I don't know how to properly submit info about them here (and I suspect that if I did submit them, someone would have to manually copy everything, which just seems silly). If for some reason it would be useful for me to give the hashes for everything in a reply to this, I can do so, though.

I've attached a NUS script that lists all of the versions. Note that this isn't normalized from the capitalization on WiiUBrew, and some are uppercase and some are lowercase.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.