Question about Arduboy and WASM-4 Submissions

Post bug reports and suggestions for the website, forums and DOM here.
televandalist

Question about Arduboy and WASM-4 Submissions

Post by televandalist »

Last July, I made DOM submissions for Arduboy and WASM-4. I wasn't sure if they would get added since neither console have No Intro DATs, so I asked Hiccup if I should. He basically told me to go for it, but in .csv form since there'd be a lot of info, which I did.

It's been ten months + 40-60 topic views, but no replies or messages. There are a lot of games I can add to both lists thanks to them still having active communities, but I'm hesitant to do so because I have no idea what's going on with the initial submissions. :oops:

FYI I'm not complaining or boo-hooing about being ignored or anything like that. I'm just curious if I overlooked something and if there's anything I should do regarding the initial submissions. Any info is appreciated.

Cheers!
Hiccup
Datter

Re: Question about Arduboy and WASM-4 Submissions

Post by Hiccup »

Its just that we don't really have someone who's main "job" is to add the more complicated forum submissions. I'll ask if there's someone who wants to take that on, otherwise I'll look at it when I have time.
rarenight
Dumper

Post by rarenight »

I'll add all of your Arduboy submissions to N-I if we could get a new Arduboy set created. I personally want to add new Arduboy entries as well. I have a keen interest in the Arduboy and I even ordered one for myself haha. It's a great fit for a DAT because it's tangible console sold at retail, albeit only a few thousand units. But hey, if Pokemon Mini and Benesse Pocket Challenge can have DATs, no reason why the Arduboy can't have one :D
Just001Kim
Dumper

Post by Just001Kim »

rarenight wrote: 08 May 2023 09:45 I'll add all of your Arduboy submissions to N-I if we could get a new Arduboy set created. I personally want to add new Arduboy entries as well. I have a keen interest in the Arduboy and I even ordered one for myself haha. It's a great fit for a DAT because it's tangible console sold at retail, albeit only a few thousand units. But hey, if Pokemon Mini and Benesse Pocket Challenge can have DATs, no reason why the Arduboy can't have one :D
I agree, Xuom2 will you make a dat for these please? :)
Hiccup
Datter

Post by Hiccup »

Just001Kim wrote: 08 May 2023 12:03
I asked xuom the other day: https://datomatic.no-intro.org/index.ph ... arch&s=414
:)
rarenight
Dumper

Post by rarenight »

All right @televandalist, I coded a script to parse your CSV and I will add all of your Arduboy entries later tonight. Thanks again! :D

Dunno what to do about fantasy consoles like WASM-4 though.
Just001Kim
Dumper

Post by Just001Kim »

Neat ! :)
televandalist

Post by televandalist »

rarenight wrote: 08 May 2023 19:14 All right @televandalist, I coded a script to parse your CSV and I will add all of your Arduboy entries later tonight. Thanks again! :D

Dunno what to do about fantasy consoles like WASM-4 though.
Much appreciated. 8-) I'll get another batch together for games and revisions released since then. I know Dark & Under had a revision after I reported some bugs to them recently.

And yeah, I figured that might be the case for WASM-4. I imagine it could get pretty messy since there's also stuff like TIC-80 and PICO-8. I figured it was worth a shot anyway.

Thanks again