PCE Turbografx redumps

Post all database contributions here.
TheShadowRunner

PCE Turbografx redumps

Post by TheShadowRunner »

A user called dshadoff on another forum has redumped his HuCard collection and collected the checksums for JPN games here :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =436413762
Maybe it can be of some use for the DAT.
omonim2007
Datter

Re: PCE Turbografx redumps

Post by omonim2007 »

Thanks!

Sure, I'll add all of this info later, and now I'm trying to get connect to the source for some extra info.
omonim2007
Datter

Post by omonim2007 »

Almost every redump info has been added to the dat except:

- Body Conquest II (CRC32 b60bd6eb) missing ROM

- Darius Alpha (CRC32 eb2466f9) missing ROM

- Street Fighter II Dash (CRC32 09654294) missing ROM

Fixed in the dat:

- Games Express CD Card (CRC32 20e0a364) - now dat info is fixed, an old ROM was doubled

- TV Sports Ice Hockey (CRC32 805a34b9) - seems to be overdumped, marked as bad in the dat
TheShadowRunner

Post by TheShadowRunner »

Thanks so much for you work omonim, I asked dshadoff about the missing ROMs, sadly his reply:
Sorry, I'm not about to share ROMs. But these should exist floating around the net somewhere.
A couple of notes:
- I found a version of Body Conquest II on the net which had many differences from my own; there may be more than version of this.
- I found a copy of Darius Alpha on the net which had a different CRC, but it had a header (I was too lazy to remove the header).
The above two have been verified with copies from my contacts in Japan.

The Street Fighter II Dash may or may not have been dumped in a different sequence - I used UperGrafx to dump 2 different copies of my own, with consistent results. I am not clear on how others have dumped; there may be an inconsistency between dumping methods due to the way the data is mapped.
So we need to hunt them elsewhere..