Bad Dump on 0001 - Legend of Zelda, The - Breath of the Wild (World) (En,Ja,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Ru)

Post bug reports and suggestions for the website, forums and DOM here.
InternalLoss
Datter

Bad Dump on 0001 - Legend of Zelda, The - Breath of the Wild (World) (En,Ja,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Ru)

Post by InternalLoss »

my dump for BOTW is currently set as Bad Dump in the DAToMATIC as it doesn't match any known dumps in the database.
While this is absolutely absurd that my own dump is somehow different (i.e. I'm confused too why my dump is incorrect), I've dumped this cartridge on multiple occasions and always result in the same dump, and hactool's own verification (the log for which I've attached) is also stating that all hashes are good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hiccup
Datter

Re: Bad Dump on 0001 - Legend of Zelda, The - Breath of the Wild (World) (En,Ja,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Ru)

Post by Hiccup »

For now I'm going to move this to a separate archive marked as "Alt", until its actually known how these differ.
InternalLoss
Datter

Re: Bad Dump on 0001 - Legend of Zelda, The - Breath of the Wild (World) (En,Ja,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Ru)

Post by InternalLoss »

Whovian’s reviewing, but i’ve noticed the cart serials differ; other carts have “12A” or “13A” or so, but mine has “12X”