[Switch] DKC Tropical Freeze and Lost Sphear Rev 0?

Post all database contributions here.
Shiranui

[Switch] DKC Tropical Freeze and Lost Sphear Rev 0?

Post by Shiranui » 15 Oct 2019 13:28

Hi, I have both DKC Tropical Freeze and Lost Sphear bought on day 1, and both game cards are rev 1.
So I guess a rev 0 for these games doesn't exist, but better ask.
By the way, anyone spotted rev 2 of them?

Hiccup
Datter

Re: [Switch] DKC Tropical Freeze and Lost Sphear Rev 0?

Post by Hiccup » 21 Oct 2019 17:45

That's useful info about Tropical Freeze - we only have Rev 1 for that. I'll add the fact that your Rev 1 cart was bought on launch to the unconfirmed entry for Rev 0 on the undumped list, as further evidence that Rev 0 likely doesn't exist.

Regarding Lost Sphear - its not clear what revision the scene release in the database is. We won't really know for sure until we get a redump with a picture of the back of the cart - revision numbers in the ROM header aren't that reliable and the scene rarely/never take pictures of the back of cart, if they provide pictures at all. So it would be great if you could submit that cart. And a dump of Tropical Freeze would be good too, especially as it was bought on launch day.

Shiranui

Post by Shiranui » 23 Oct 2019 06:57

Ok, I'll dump both carts later and will take some pics too.

Shiranui

Post by Shiranui » 25 Oct 2019 00:01

Hiccup wrote:
21 Oct 2019 17:45
That's useful info about Tropical Freeze - we only have Rev 1 for that. I'll add the fact that your Rev 1 cart was bought on launch to the unconfirmed entry for Rev 0 on the undumped list, as further evidence that Rev 0 likely doesn't exist.

Regarding Lost Sphear - its not clear what revision the scene release in the database is. We won't really know for sure until we get a redump with a picture of the back of the cart - revision numbers in the ROM header aren't that reliable and the scene rarely/never take pictures of the back of cart, if they provide pictures at all. So it would be great if you could submit that cart. And a dump of Tropical Freeze would be good too, especially as it was bought on launch day.
Redumps with pics:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3608