Hartung Game Master cartridge dump

General No-Intro related discussions.
Sylver

Hartung Game Master cartridge dump

Post by Sylver » 15 May 2020 13:04

Hello,
I'll soon receive 2 undumped games for this portable console !
The games are :
- Tank War : top middle game
- Invader (= Space Invader) : the one below Tank War

Yes 2 of the 3 (4?) undumped Game Master games will soon be revealed to the world ! Crazy isn't it ? It will change the whole world forever for sure !
Anyway for this to be accomplished, I have a little task to achieve : dumping these cartridges content ...

So I did check for the dumping method for these games and I wasn't able to find anything online !
I did open a cartridge that I already own, and it gave me no clue about what it is ...

The world is so close to this major achievement, but I can't do that alone, so let's work together to make this real !

I'm an electronic hobbyist so building something to dump these cartridges is not a problem, but I'd need some help for known what to build !
Thanks

KingMike

Re: Hartung Game Master cartridge dump

Post by KingMike » 16 May 2020 06:50

Game Master is a rebranded version of Watara Supervision, isn't it?

I know there is one Supervision fansite devoted to information and scans of all the games. Wonder if he has information?
https://www.diskman.com/presents/supervision/

scyther-grovyle
Datter

Post by scyther-grovyle » 17 May 2020 00:49

I would suggest contacting Team Europe. Also, thanks a lot for wanting to get these dumped!

Sylver

Post by Sylver » 17 May 2020 16:27

KingMike wrote:
16 May 2020 06:50
Game Master is a rebranded version of Watara Supervision, isn't it?

I know there is one Supervision fansite devoted to information and scans of all the games. Wonder if he has information?
https://www.diskman.com/presents/supervision/
No it's a different system, far less good than the Supervision (really), even if it shares the same connector for the cartridges !
scyther-grovyle wrote:
17 May 2020 00:49
I would suggest contacting Team Europe. Also, thanks a lot for wanting to get these dumped!
Thanks for the info, I'll try to find a way to contact them :)

Edit :
Ok, I got info for the pinout from Team Europe ! I'll try to dump my cartridges when I'll get them and if it's ok, I'll post the information as it may be needed for the last undumped game that will be left !