Dumping Guides

General No-Intro related discussions.
Hiccup
Datter
Posts: 784
Joined: 09 Oct 2015 11:29

Re: Dumping Guides

Post by Hiccup » 22 Dec 2019 13:29

Shiranui wrote:
22 Dec 2019 11:48
Hi, any guides to dump Nintendo Switch updates & DLC?
Yeah, there's a guide on the wiki:
https://wiki.no-intro.org/index.php?tit ... ping_Guide

Shiranui
Posts: 32
Joined: 25 Aug 2019 20:43

Re: Dumping Guides

Post by Shiranui » 27 Dec 2019 14:38

Hiccup wrote:
22 Dec 2019 13:29
Shiranui wrote:
22 Dec 2019 11:48
Hi, any guides to dump Nintendo Switch updates & DLC?
Yeah, there's a guide on the wiki:
https://wiki.no-intro.org/index.php?tit ... ping_Guide
Nice, exactly what I needed!
Thanks.

ChaosRenegade22
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Nov 2019 12:36

Re: Dumping Guides

Post by ChaosRenegade22 » 06 Feb 2020 10:39

Is there anyway to dump digital content for Xbox One yet? I have a whole libary I'd like to work on if possible.

Hiccup
Datter
Posts: 784
Joined: 09 Oct 2015 11:29

Re: Dumping Guides

Post by Hiccup » 06 Feb 2020 11:19

ChaosRenegade22 wrote:
06 Feb 2020 10:39
Is there anyway to dump digital content for Xbox One yet? I have a whole libary I'd like to work on if possible.
There is in fact. But the data is encrypted, but probably not encrypted per-console or per-account, so it may be reasonably easy to get the keys in the future.

http://forum.no-intro.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3588

Shiranui
Posts: 32
Joined: 25 Aug 2019 20:43

Re: Dumping Guides

Post by Shiranui » 18 Feb 2020 20:32

If NXDumptool is launched from emuMMC, can content installed in sysNAND be dumped?
One of my units got banned recently, don't want the other be banned too :lol:

Hiccup
Datter
Posts: 784
Joined: 09 Oct 2015 11:29

Re: Dumping Guides

Post by Hiccup » 19 Feb 2020 14:20

Shiranui wrote:
18 Feb 2020 20:32
If NXDumptool is launched from emuMMC, can content installed in sysNAND be dumped?
One of my units got banned recently, don't want the other be banned too :lol:
No idea, but someone in VGPC might know.

Post Reply